Secretly Unstable

I have been told I am crazy, funny, a good cook, and a decent blogger. These are the expectations I am trying to live up to. Thank you.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Goddamn Pumas!

So I twisted my ankle today walking back to my desk!!! For those of you who know me, you know that I chronically twist my ankle. The last time I twisted it I also fell down the steps, the result of which landed me in physical therapy for 3 months. That was a year ago.

The issue with me twisting my ankle is that I seem to do it for "no reason." Like today I was just walking back to my desk. The time I fell down the steps there wasn't anything to trip on, I just fell. (I was a little tipsy, but still!) The 5+ times before that, there didn't seem to be a reason either!

And before today I couldn't think of any particular factor linking the incidents... and then I noticed the shoes I was wearing today.... my pink PUMAS. It then dawned on me that 6 of 7 times I have fallen I have been wearing PUMAS... mostly the red Pumas that I have, but PUMAS none the less. Can you believe that?! Maybe it seems stupid that this hasn't dawned on me before, but why would I think that a pair of casual sneakers would be my undoing???

Here I am afraid of high heels, when my PUMAS are trying to kill me!

I am throwing out my red Pumas and my pink Pumas. And I am never buying Pumas again.

Up with ADIDAS and VANS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home