Secretly Unstable

I have been told I am crazy, funny, a good cook, and a decent blogger. These are the expectations I am trying to live up to. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sometimes We Are Our Own Little Comedic Duo

Setting: Last week Derek came home around 10PM. As per usual I was sitting in the dark bedroom on the computer. Ruby was sleeping in our bed (grrrr.) And Sweetpea was sleeping in her bed (snore.) From there the laughs ensued.

Derek: whispers> "Is Sweetpea alright?"
Alaina: looks at Sweetpea, who is snoring, and whispers> "Seems to be."
Derek: whispers> "There is a dead cat in the front yard."
Alaina: makes disgusted puke face>
Derek: whispers> "Do you think Sweetpea did it?"
Alaina: looks at Sweetpea, who is snoring, and whispers> "I don't think that is possible"
Derek whispers> "Maybe it was sickly and she finished it off?"
Alaina: looks at Sweetpea, who is snoring, and whispers>"I don't think she has it in her. Which cat was it?"
Derek: whispers> "I dunno, the dead one"
Alaina: whispers, dryly> "very funny"
Derek: whispers> "I am going to clean it up, any final words?"
Alaina: whispers> "Double bag it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home