Secretly Unstable

I have been told I am crazy, funny, a good cook, and a decent blogger. These are the expectations I am trying to live up to. Thank you.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Money Saved!!!!
I know I have been a bad blogger. But I have been so busy. Hopefully I will have more free time in February to get some quality blogging done. All I can manage to do right now is share some good news: something happened that actually saved me money!!!

Lately money is being spent left and right on things like vet bills, work clothes, parent's anniversary present, and on buying a house. I can't seem to get ahead. With an upcoming trip to Florence (leaving on Monday), I thought there was no hope in sight to save some money. Then Janina came to the rescue. Our flights had to be adjusted for the Florence trip, and I was so scared it was going to be more money, which would mean that I would have to stay home. But Janina came through like a rock star. She saved me $700 on the ticket AND we get to spend a day and night in Paris!!!! How amazing is that?!

I am so happy I could dance. Finally a good thing happened that saved me money! I am tickled.

Now we need suggestions for Paris. If you were there for one day what would you do???????? (We have decided on eating cheese, but should probably do something else too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home