Secretly Unstable

I have been told I am crazy, funny, a good cook, and a decent blogger. These are the expectations I am trying to live up to. Thank you.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Dear 2008,
Please be boring, cause 2007 was quite a year.
Thanks,
Alaina

2007 was crazy. I hope 2008 is nice and dull. Granted we have a lot of surprises and more unknown out there than we could ever imagine, so I doubt "dull" is going to happen.

In January 2007 we bought a house. I still can't believe that we own a house. That reminds me, I have to pay the mortgage. Fucking house. In 2006 we spent stupid money on stupid things. Ah, the good old days of fancy cheese and Vans Prison Issue sneakers.

In February 2007 we made a baby. Of course we didn't realize this at the time. I am not exactly sure, but Ruby might be a Valentine's Day baby... how cheesy of us.

In March 2007 we moved into the house. Bye bye apartment that I loved so much. I was able to vacuum the whole place by plugging into one outlet. I loved that.

In April 2007 Derek turned 30. We are getting older. Thank goodness I still look like a 14 year old. Yeah people think I am a teenage Mom.

In May 2007 we paid our first mortgage payment, what a bitch.

In August 2007 our car died. The Subaru was with us for 8 years. Farewell (we got it out of the garage in December.) A tornado also came down our block and destroyed a tree in our backyard. No tornados in Brooklyn until we own property here.

In October 2007 we had a baby. See other blogs.

So I would really like a quiet 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home